>PAID BOARD POSITIONS
Use the short form to start the application process.
Take a minute to apply today.
The company is looking to recruit one (3) formal board member (board of advisor) to fill their available compensated board positions.
Boardsi has been retained to conduct a board of advisors search.
Chief Executive Officer/Advisor
The company was established in 2003 and was formed to provide engineering and design services to clients in petroleum refining and petrochemicals. Subsequently, the company was able to successfully broaden its client base to include renewable and alternative energy, major utilities, manufacturing, industrial and commercial facilities, oil and gas production, terminals & distribution, as well as chemical manufacturing.
Compensation and Benefits of the CEO:
- Up to $200,000 per year and possible equity options are available
- Flexible schedule
- Any travel costs incurred related to the job will be covered
Requirements of the Chief Executive Officer:
- The company is looking for executives with a background in engineering with significant management experience in the energy industry.
- Advisors would be expected to participate in quarterly meetings, and support their growth.
- The company is a 100% ESOP company. They require one independent Director on their Board. They do not expect support in funding.
- The dream fit would be a high-level management executive retiree from a reputable Energy Industry organization.
- Remote or local executives are welcome
The company’s proven system of project planning, management, and controls with emphasis on high quality of work delivers on-time and on-budget results. Their project systems are specifically geared to efficiently execute small and medium size engineering contracts. We get it right the first time to minimize costly recycling and rework in all project phases.