>PAID BOARD POSITIONS
Use the short form to start the application process.
Take a minute to apply today.
The company is looking to recruit one (1) remote board advisor to fill their compensated board position.
Boardsi has been retained to conduct a board of directors and board of advisors search.
The company is an international logistics supplier focused on providing fast overland, sea and air shipping solutions. They are devoted to satisfying your supply chain shipping needs every time you call.
Their worldwide presence allows them to offer integrated global solutions. They have offices at diverse strategic points in Mexico and offices in the United States, Canada, Central and South America, and Europe.
They are a team of talents developing new and better logistics solutions for transport. The company organization is based on a multi-cell structure with teams managed by leaders, this is to facilitate decision making for freight solutions.
They offer a fast, flexible response to your company’s logistical needs, whether it is providing urgent solutions or custom shipping solutions to fit your company’s supply chain requirements. They can work as your logistics department to create synergy between your company’s activities and goals.
Always provide FAST, FRIENDLY and DEDICATED service.
EP Ocean-Ocean Freight
EP Air-Air Freight
OTR- Overland Freight
MISSION: To achieve the loyalty of their customers, vendors and team creating unique values by developing and leveraging the creative talent of their team.
Their Purpose: Connecting minds to move the world.
VISION: 2025: To be the leader (partner of choice) in 175 cities for moving cargo from/to Americas.
2030: To be the #1 leader in the world in time critical solutions.
VALUES: They are a “people first” company (cohesive, collective acting team) with the mix of being a technology company with the BEST logistics people dedicated to quality.
As a first step, they are looking for an advisor that can join the board of directors and complement with experience and guidance in key areas of the business. They visualize starting with one (1) advisor, but are open to including more advisors once they master these collaborative practices.
* Top executive with proven track of record in scaling businesses exponentially – taking small-mid companies to the next level (100M USD to 1B Rev Annual)
* Financially savvy, corporate finance best practices, experience in accessing internal and external financing (capital funding), factoring
* Operations management, standardizing operations in a global scale
* Strategic approach and ability to segment market opportunities by leveraging sustainable competitive advantages
* Experience directing and managing digital transformation (business model) and the design of the Digital CX as key differentiators
* Experience in managing strategic alliances and disruptive technologies
* Experience in structuring high performance/leadership teams
* Highly innovative and with experience in launching/implementing operations in Asia
(B2B Experience in TOP Supply Chain Company Leaders)
Specific Industry Experience:
*Experience in B2B environment in US & MEX (Supply Chain Management a plus)
*Experience in Automotive and Aviation industry (T1 preferable)
*Experience and/or understanding of the Freight Forwarding Industry
*Experience in the Technology industry for SCM and Logistics Software’s
*Deeply understand the company fundamentals (Mission, Vision, Core Values,
Purpose, Core differentiators, among others)
*To be actively involved (between 2-3 hours Fortnightly) in the business/Project as to share
insightful advice and analysis.
*To be involved not only in the technical part of the business, but also in the strategy, business culture and core business pillars
*To raise the bar of best practices and standards in management