>PAID BOARD POSITIONS
Use the short form to start the application process.
Take a minute to apply today.
The company is looking to recruit one (1) formal board member (board of advisor) to fill their available compensated board positions.
Boardsi has been retained to conduct a board of advisors search.
Chief Executive Officer / Advisor
Since our founding in 2017, the company specializes in software design and development services for eCommerce integration and custom ERP systems. Every company needs software. High-performing technology is the driver of business success. Custom ERP software goes much further than your traditional out-of-the-box software solution.
Compensation and Benefits of the CEO:
- Up to $200,000 per year and possible equity options are available
- Flexible schedule
- Any travel costs incurred related to the job will be covered
Requirements of the Chief Executive Officer:
- The company is looking for CEO/advisors or Business Leaders who come from the technology space (IT MSP, cybersecurity, software, etc.) and have intimate knowledge of building and operating those type(s) of businesses.
- They are looking for someone who understands that in the technology sector the assets are the people who run/operate the business and the IP created.
- They need a CEO/advisor with a strong financial background that can analyze budgets, P&L, their balance sheet, etc.
Responsibilities of the Chief Executive Officer:
- These new advisors/CEO’s would help guide the company in making decisions for the best interest of the shareholders and the corporation. They would assist in implementing and maintaining corporate governance.
- A CEO who has built a successful tech company would be ideal
The company wants to ensure they have a legitimate board in place as the first order of business. There is no immediate need for funding assistance at this time. Their team does have the acumen to work on a funding package internally when the time arises. This director they seek will help weigh those decisions in the future in the best interest of the shareholders.